When We Meet
- Sunday mornings at 9;30AM in the Youth Room for Sunday School.
- Sunday evenings from 6-7:30PM for United Methodist Youth Fellowship, Games, and Snack Supper
- Wednesday afternoons after school for Homework Club, 5:15PM for Church Fellowship Dinner ($6), 6:00PM for Jr. High and Sr. High Bible Study
Stay in Touch!
- Follow Us on Facebook: ASM Facebook Page
- Texting Service: Please text the message for the group you want to be a part of to 423.408.8797.
Volunteers text: @workforhim
Youth text: @doulos12
Confirmation 2016: @aumc2016
Covenant Medical and Liability Form
Follow this link, to view and download our form that gives permission to participate in all of our ministries of Asbury UMC. These medical forms are valid from August to August. You must have a current form on file in order to attend any of our functions. Make sure that you sign the form in front of a notary. Also, attach a copy of your insurance card on the back of the form.